Sunday, May 26, 2013

Team K on Celebrity Summit

Team K +1 take on Celebrity Summit & Bermuda.

Time for my Mother to join us! A surprise to her, she had no idea until a few months before.
Here are the girls with TiAnn, the Captains Club Hostess! I loved hearing her voice on the phone every morning, "Good Morning"! What a delightful Hostess! We had a great time at QSine, definitely something out of the norm for my Mom and she loved it! We had a wonderful private tour for 7 hours on our second day in Bermuda. I love my tour guides and highly recommend. Let me make the introduction. That was our 7th time to Bermuda and our first using a tour guide (recommended by a friend of mine who lives and is a native of Bermuda). If someone tells you that Bermuda is boring, they didn't know where to go or what to see. Don't miss Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, the views from above are amazing. Pink Sand beaches you hear? Yes, the south shore of Bermuda have pink sand beaches, look closely....

Swizzle Inn, but be careful you will probably Swagger out if you have a pitcher or two of run Swizzles. Other than Rum Swizzles, try rock fish while in Bermuda.
Shopping is subjective. No bargains, but I have purchased some beautiful jewelry at E.R Aubreys on Front Street in Hamilton.

Bermuda Questions? Just Ask! 

No comments:

Post a Comment