Friday, May 9, 2014

Royal Caribbean Cruise Line orders Fourth OASIS CLASS Mega-Ship

Royal Caribbean orders fourth Oasis-class megaship - Business - MiamiHerald.com


Are you ready for a fourth Oasis Class Ship folks?

Our Oasis of the Seas experience was wonderful. It was a Graduation Cruise and the ship was picked by the High School Graduate! Being partial to smaller ships, I was not as intrigued as my kids were. I will say that every cruise is a wonderful cruise and Oasis of the Seas did not disappoint! This was a first for My Time Dining and although it seemed disorganized the first evening, every evening thereafter was a delight, as was the food. We enjoyed the specialty restaurants even more. The shows were awesome and I am so glad we prebooked and saw them. About pre booking your shows, this is also not my "style", but missing them would have been a travesty! :) So folks, pre book your shows when you need to. Our ocean view balcony cabin was mid ship, our kids loved their Central Park view balcony. There is something for everyone, including a Cupcake Cupboard! A little ship where when in cupcake-need it is worth a quick stop and $2.50. You can also take a cupcake decorating class! Dont miss the zip line and flow rider and if you want to leave the rash guard behind but take a different kind of ride, have a cocktail on Rising Tide- a levitating bar! Oh, I can go on and on, but I think you should find out for yourself how great a Royal Caribbean Cruise is for yourself! Cheers, Stacey, CruiseDivaNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment