Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Quantum of the Seas Various Food


Quantum of the Seas, American Icon lunch. I have to rate it as very average. Nicely done presentation, the mac and cheese you see here had very little flavor of cheese, no creaminess or richness at all, it bordered dry.



Mr. enjoyed the Reuben turnover below.
(shhh, but I thought the russian was way too tangy)


Mr. enjoyed this too.


#nobeefprincess Pasta dish below


Did not really like my shrimp po boy. Each shrimp tasted like more breading than shrimp and I was really looking forward to shrimp, not breading.


I am not sure what this is or who in my family ate it. But it looks awesome!



Mr. brought us back a snack during intermission of 
Mama Mia!
These are really good because anyone watching what they eat can easily eat this without the bun.


More.......
Seaplex Dog House



Tried the Big Apple ( I love these and have had them before!) Family had the Smoke House and enjoy and they also had the standard coney island hot dog. I would have liked a different bun. The texture of the roll they put the Big Apple on is too tough and too hard for a hot dog. 




Wine Tasting @ Vintages




Johnny Rockets Take out. 
(Note: I do not know what was in the bag. Grabbed the close up shot of a bag on a nearby table in Two70.)


How Hungry Are You For a Royal Caribbean Quantum Cruise Now?


No comments:

Post a Comment